ALA-CARTE DINNER MENU
"To view the BBQ Pack, Picnic Basket & Breakfast Menu options, please scroll down past the Dinner Menu."
1-Course $42.50 pp ... 2-Courses $57.50 pp ... 3-Courses $70 pp
Evening Meals are available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday Nights, and are served to your cottage, each course at a time. Orders are required by 4pm, with service beginning at 7.00pm. We cater to all dietary requirements including Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose Intolerant & Coeliac (GF).
Having worked for the Intercontinental and Hilton Chains, and as executive chef for 12 years at Sydney’s Sebel Townhouse, Josef is an international chef with over 40 years experience, and the quality of your meals reflect this … so why not take the opportunity to enjoy an amazing dining experience in the privacy of your cottage.
• Seasonally Prepared Soup (gf)
• Warm Marinated Chicken Salad, with Feta Cheese & Kalamata Olives (gf)
• Homemade Roasted Pumpkin & Goats Cheese Ravioli, served with Tomato & Basil Concasse, Mesculan Salad & Parmesan Shavings
• Medley of King Prawns, Smoked Salmon & Scallop, served with Avocado, Fresh Garden Greens & Homemade Mayonnaise (gf)
Gluten free (gf) sauces available on request
• Assorted Mushroom & Truffle Scented Risotto
• Breast of Free Range Chicken stuffed with Figs, Feta Cheese & Pinenuts, and served with Vegetable Cous Cous & Jus Lie
• Oven-Baked Fish of the Day … Vegetable Stack & Rustic Salsa
• Prime Eye Fillet of Angus Beef, Chargrilled & served with Creamed Potatoes, Garden Greens & Bacon & Bourbon Jam
• Victorian Lamb Rump, Roasted with Rosemary & Garlic … set on Roasted Pumpkin, Beetroot & Potatoes
• Crepes filled with Fresh Seasonal Fruit & Mascapone & served with Chocolate Sauce & Ice Cream
• Warm Cointreau Sweet Bread Pudding served with Fruit Coulie & Ice Cream
• Macadamia Nut & Nougat Parfait set on a Fruit Compote (gf)
• Chocolate, Date & Almond Torte drizzled with Chocolate Sauce & served with Ice Cream (gf)
Farmhouse Cheese and Fruit Platter for 2 ... gf crackers available on request ... $35
BBQ PACKS & PICNIC BASKETS ... available 7 days a week.
Enjoy cooking your own BBQ without the hassle of having to do all the prep work, or buying all the bits and pieces! Take your picnic basket with you and enjoy a romantic tryst in the beautiful hinterland, or simply enjoy it in the privacy of your cottage, for lunch OR dinner.
BBQ Pack for 2 – $90
Your Choice of:
• A Prime Entrecote Steak with a Pork Sausage
• A Free-Range Chicken Breast or
• A Boneless Fish Fillet
Each pack comes with:
• Sauteed Onions & Mushrooms & a Baked Potato each, ready to reheat on the BBQ
• A Fresh Mixed Crisp Garden Salad
• Garlic Bread
Your choice of:
• Chocolate Date & Almond Torte or
• Homemade Cheesecake
Picnic Basket for 2 – $90
• A platter with marinated Roast Chicken, sliced Ham & Smoked Salmon
• Bread Rolls & Mixed Salads
• A Cheese & Fruit Platter
• A slice of Homemade Cake for 2
• A Large Bottle of Sparkling Apple Juice
Breakfast is served to your cottage between 7.30am-9.30am.
Breakfast menus are provided on arrival for you to fill in and return to the office in the evening.
Our breakfast choices are:
- Orange OR Tropical Juice
A choice of:
- Home-made Muesli
- Pancakes with Maple Syrup
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit for 1 OR for 2
Hot Breakfast choices:
- Lillypillys Pancakes served with Fruit Compote OR Maple Syrup
- Eggs Benedict…English Muffins topped with Ham OR Smoked Salmon and Poached Eggs, then glazed with Hollandaise Sauce
- Fluffy 3 Egg Omelette…..Filled with either Smoked Salmon OR Ham & Cheese
- Country Style Breakfast ... Bacon, Sausage, Tomato & Free Range Eggs, either Fried, Poached, or Scrambled
Fresh Bread (Toaster supplied in Cottage) ... White, Multigrain, or Wholemeal Bread ... served with Butter and Marmalade, Fruit Jam, or Vegemite