Ala-carte dinner menu
Please scroll down further to view our full range of epicurean delights.
Main-Course $52 pp … 2-Courses $70 pp … 3-Courses $85 pp
The Ala-carte menu is available from Tuesday to Saturday.
EVENING MEALS ARE UNAVAILABLE ON SUNDAY & MONDAY NIGHTS,
AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
Evening Meals are served to your cottage from 6.30pm (entrees) OR 7.00pm (mains). Vegan options on request.
All evening meals come with a warm bread roll … gf on request.
Sauces that accompany meals are all gf.
*gf … available on request for this dish
Dinner Orders are required by 3pm.
Please inform us of any dietary requirements on booking
ENTREES (E) & Mains (M)
Seasonally Prepared Soup/ Toasted Sourdough/ Garlic Butter (E)(*gf)
Warm Marinated Chicken Salad/ Feta Cheese/ Kalamata Olives (E/M)(*gf)
Homemade Pumpkin & Goats Cheese Ravioli/ Tomato & Basil Concasse (E/M)
Medley of King Prawns, Scallops & Oven Baked Fish/ Wasabi Mayonnaise (E/M) (*gf)
Assorted Mushroom & Truffle Scented Risotto/ Parmesan Shavings (M) (*gf)
Chicken Breast stuffed with Figs, Goats Feta & Pinenuts/ Gnocchi (M) (*gf)
Eye Fillet Chargrilled/ Creamed Potato/ Bacon & Bourbon Chutney (M) (*gf)
Lamb Rump Roasted with Garlic/ Rosemary Potatoes (M) (*gf)
Crepes/ Seasonal Fruit/ Mascapone/ Chocolate Sauce/ Ice Cream (*gf)
Warm Cointreau Sweet Bread Pudding/ Fruit Coulie / Ice Cream
Chocolate Date & Almond Torte/ Chocolate Sauce/ Ice Cream (gf)
Sticky Date Pudding/ Butterscotch Sauce/ Ice Cream
Breakfast is served to your cottage daily between 7.30am-9.30am.
Breakfast menus are provided on arrival for you to fill in and return to the office in the evening.
Our breakfast choices are:
Orange OR Tropical Juice
A CHOICE OF:
• Home-made Muesli
• Pancakes with Maple Syrup
• Fresh Seasonal Fruit for 1 OR for 2
HOT BREAKFAST CHOICES:
Lillypillys Pancakes served with Fruit Compote OR Maple Syrup
Eggs Benedict…English Muffins topped with either Ham OR Bacon OR Smoked Salmon … and Poached Eggs, then glazed with Hollandaise Sauce
Fluffy 3 Egg Omelette…..Filled with either Smoked Salmon OR Ham & Cheese OR Vegetarian
Poached Eggs, Garden Greens, Avocado, Tomato & Goats Cheese Feta on Toasted Sourdough
Country Style Breakfast … Bacon, Sausage, Hash Brown, Tomato & 2 Free Range Eggs, either Fried, Poached, or Scrambled
Fresh Bread (Toaster supplied in Cottage) … White, Multigrain, or Wholemeal Bread … served with Butter and Marmalade, Fruit Jam, or Vegemite
Day spa lunch menu
Our half and full day spa packages include a succulent lunch.
A choice of:
• Homemade Roasted Pumpkin & Goats Cheese Ravioli, served with Tomato & Basil Concasse, Mesculan Salad & Parmesan Shavings
• Warm Marinated Chicken Salad with Fetta Cheese, Olives & Homemade Mayonnaise (gf)
• A Medley of King Prawns, Smoked Salmon & Scallop, served with a Fresh Mixed Salad (gf)
• Grilled Steak Sandwich on Toasted Sourdough with Mustard Dressing & Garden Greens
.We are happy to cater to specific dietary requirements, but please let us know your dietary restrictions in advance.
BBQ Pack for 2 – $100
Do you enjoy cooking your own succulent BBQ without having to do all the prep work, or buying all the bits and pieces!
BBQ Packs are available Monday-Sunday if ordered by 3pm.
Vegetarian/Vegan please enquire.
Your individual choices are:
• Prime Entrecote Steak with Sauteed Onions & Mushrooms
• Parmigiana Style Free-Range Chicken Breast with Jarlsberg Cheese and Sliced Ham
• Boneless Fish Fillet wrapped in Sautéed Vegetables, and Barbequed in Foil … so delicious.
Each pack comes with:
• Garlic Bread wrapped in foil, ready to be crisped on the BBQ
• A pre-cooked Baked Potato each, wrapped in foil for reheating on the BBQ
• A Fresh Mixed Crisp Garden Salad
Plus Your Choice of:
• Chocolate Date & Almond Torte
• Homemade Cheesecake